HISTORICALLY GROWN – ORIENTED TOWARDS THE FUTURE !

1947

Founding of the company by Eugen Scheufele as wholesale chemist’s business in Flensburg

1958

Distribution of cigarette machines (more than 100,000 units overall)

1961

The seat of the company is transferred to Stuttgart

1962

Distribution of vending machines (more than 60,000 units overall)

1972

Hans-H. Trautwein joins the company

1975

The first reverse vending machines for bottles are developed and sold. Major customers: vending machine operators, Coca-Cola, breweries and corporate customers

1988

Major contract to supply 10,000 machines to Coca-Cola together with two partner companies

1994

The first reverse vending systems for bottles are supplied to the retail trade

1997

The company moves to the new buildings in Ostfildern

2000

Introduction of the first retail security systems for cigarettes

2001

Presentation of reverse vending systems for non-refillable containers on the ANUGA trade fair

2002

Presentation of combined reverse vending systems on the EuroShop trade fair

2006

The German container deposit system comes into effect

2009

Introduction of the reverse vending system BCR

2014

Introduction of the card withdrawal system B500

2015

Translated introduction of the return system RC for the vending sector